CE:3.5 - Buyer Forms- Deep Dive into ALL the PAR Buyer Forms
Tuesday, December 12, 2023 (9:00 AM - 12:30 PM) (EST)
About the Course
PAR provides forms for almost every situation a Realtor will encounter during a transaction, but how confident are you in filling out those forms and knowing which one to use and when? This course will provide a comprehensive overview of the various forms buyer’s agent needs to know along with examples of situations in which they are used. If you need a refresher on the Deposit Money Notice, Compensation Addendum, Broker’s Request for Affirmation and more, this class will provide the confidence and knowledge to best represent your buyers.
Learning Objectives: Upon completion of this session, participants will be able to:
1. Identify which of the PAR forms are considered “buyers’ forms”
2. Understand the situations in which you’d use each form
3. Recognize common sticking points and clauses that can derail a sale
4. Understand common mistakes made on the forms or by using the wrong form at the wrong time
5. Understand the importance of accuracy and completeness when filling out forms.
About your Instructor:
Licensed in 2003. I am a full-time REALTOR®
- Broker’s License in 2007,Managing Broker from 2010 - 2021,Board of Directors of Greater Lehigh Valley Realtors – 2012 – 2017, 2022 – 2024,Board of Directors of Pennsylvania Association of Realtors – 2013 – 2019.
Licensed / Certified Instructor for the following:
- ♦ Accredited Buyer Representative Designation
- ♦ At Home with Diversity Certification
- ♦ Buyers Forms (Contracts) - PA CE – 3.5 & 7 hours
- ♦ Expanding Housing Opportunities Certification
- ♦ Fair Housing
- ♦ Marketing the Listing Certification
- ♦ Military Relocation Professional Certification
- ♦ NAR Code of Ethics
- ♦ NAR Realtor Safety
- ♦ Pre-Licensing courses and Exam Prep Course
- ♦ Pricing Strategy Advisor Certification
- ♦ Real Estate Negotiation Expert Designation
- ♦ Real Estate Professional Assistant Certification
- ♦ Seller Forms (Contracts) - PA CE – 3.5 & 7 hours
- ♦ Seller Representative Specialist Designation
- ♦ Seniors Real Estate Professional Designation
- ♦ Short Sales & Foreclosures Certification
- ♦ The Right Start Program (3-day course
Tuition must be paid in full at the time of registration.
Refunds, minus a $25 cancellation fee will be made only when written notice is provided no less than five (5) days prior to course start date. Requests can be sent to email@example.com.
Cancellations made less than five (5) days prior to course start date may receive partial credit toward a future class at the discretion of the Director. Requests should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org
No refunds will be issued after the start of the class. If a student is dismissed for failure to abide by any school policies, no refund will be given.
In case of a no show, the student forfeits their registration fee.
There will be a processing fee of $40.00 for returned checks.
The Minimum Number of Students needed for this class are _6___: If the minimum students are not met 5 days prior to class the class may be cancelled. Should the school need to cancel a class, participants will be entitled to a full refund.
2214 West Main Street
Stroudsburg, PA 18360 United States
Use rear Entrance and parking lot.
9:00am to 12:30pm
Continuing Education Credits