CE:3.5 Not My Job - Broker Responsibilities 2022-2024 Mandatory 3.5 CE topic
Tuesday, December 12, 2023 (1:30 PM - 5:00 PM) (EST)
2022-2024 Mandatory Topic: The Real Estate Commission requires all Pennsylvania licensees to complete at least 3 hours of education, focusing on the duties of brokers and licensees related to property management, advertising, general oversight, as well as commissions and fees.
The identified issues fall into the following categories:
- Property Management Concerns
- Failure to Address Complaints
- Resistance to Routine Office Inspections; Non-Responsiveness to Communication
- Demonstrating Unwarranted Bad Faith and Incompetence
- Misrepresentation or Fraudulent Behavior by an Agent
- Violations of Escrow Regulations
- Advertising Irregularities
- Lack of Effort in Marketing a Listed Property
Additionally, our instructors will draw from real-life questions received on the Legal Hotline and frequently asked inquiries from students, brokers, and consumers to exemplify best practices for handling these matters.
About your Instructor:
Licensed in 2003. I am a full-time REALTOR®
- Broker’s License in 2007,Managing Broker from 2010 - 2021,Board of Directors of Greater Lehigh Valley Realtors – 2012 – 2017, 2022 – 2024,Board of Directors of Pennsylvania Association of Realtors – 2013 – 2019.
Licensed / Certified Instructor for the following:
- ♦ Accredited Buyer Representative Designation
- ♦ At Home with Diversity Certification
- ♦ Buyers Forms (Contracts) - PA CE – 3.5 & 7 hours
- ♦ Expanding Housing Opportunities Certification
- ♦ Fair Housing
- ♦ Marketing the Listing Certification
- ♦ Military Relocation Professional Certification
- ♦ NAR Code of Ethics
- ♦ NAR Realtor Safety
- ♦ Pre-Licensing courses and Exam Prep Course
- ♦ Pricing Strategy Advisor Certification
- ♦ Real Estate Negotiation Expert Designation
- ♦ Real Estate Professional Assistant Certification
- ♦ Seller Forms (Contracts) - PA CE – 3.5 & 7 hours
- ♦ Seller Representative Specialist Designation
- ♦ Seniors Real Estate Professional Designation
- ♦ Short Sales & Foreclosures Certification
- ♦ The Right Start Program (3-day course
Tuition must be paid in full at the time of registration.
Refunds, minus a $25 cancellation fee will be made only when written notice is provided no less than five (5) days prior to course start date. Requests can be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Cancellations made less than five (5) days prior to course start date may receive partial credit toward a future class at the discretion of the Director. Requests should be sent to email@example.com
No refunds will be issued after the start of the class. If a student is dismissed for failure to abide by any school policies, no refund will be given.
In case of a no show, the student forfeits their registration fee.
There will be a processing fee of $40.00 for returned checks.
The Minimum Number of Students to run this class is 6. If the minimum number of students is not met 5 days prior to class; the class may be cancelled. Should the school need to cancel a class, participants will be entitled to a full refund.
2214 West Main Street
Stroudsburg, PA 18360 United States
Continuing Education Credits