CE:30 Real Estate Office & Brokerage Mngt- 2 BROKER CR/30 CE CR - REQUIRED BROKER COURSE
2/20/2024 - 3/7/2024
About this course:
Real Estate Brokerage & Office Management is a mandatory course by the Pennsylvania State Real Estate Commission for obtaining a Pennsylvania real estate broker license.
This course emphasizes effective leadership, management techniques, and the efficient operation of a brokerage, whether with employees or independent contractors.
Topics covered include:
- Adapting to the changing financial and operational landscape
- Addressing leadership requirements for emerging brokers
- Sharpening people management skills
- Enhancing communication and decision-making abilities
- Conducting market and business environment analysis
- Formulating a success-oriented plan.
- Structuring the brokerage firm
- Establishing effective business systems
- Managing finances
- Creating policies and procedures
About the Instructor:
Yarrow A. Wilkins
Broker/Owner/ABR/ Property Manager (29+ years' experience)
- Specialties: Buyer's agent, Listing agent, Relocation, Consulting, Property Management
- National Association of REALTORS Commitment to Excellence Award C2EX
- Instructor Pocono Real Estate Academy
- Broker of Record Wyndham Vacation Resorts, Inc.
- Past/Incoming President/Treasurer Pocono Mountains Association of Realtors
- Accredited Buyer Representative (ABR)
- Certified Residential Specialist (CRS)
- Property Manager
2214 West Main Street
Stroudsburg, PA 183600 United States
This is scheduled for in person Training. Please use rear entrance.
4 days Feb. 20,22 & March 5,7 9:00am to 4:30pm. This is a Mandatory Broker Class and is a total of 4 full days . 2 Broker Credits and CE.
Continuing Education Credits